In January 2001, a group of experienced, dedicated, dynamic and committed educators led by Group Managing Director. Mr Tankaraju had a vision of a highly industrialised and developed nation. They realized the need for a skilled national workforce and thus CQ-Tec Private Limited was established and led to the setting up of the various CQ Breyer Group of Colleges (formerly known as CQ-Tec Colleges) since 2002.
With a humble beginning of a 1400 sq ft premise, 8 computers and 2 employees at Batu Caves, North of Kuala Lumpur, it now has flourished and grown to become a leading provider of vocational skills training throughout Malaysia. Apart from the Batu Caves campus, it now has a city campus in Kuala Lumpur and a Southern campus at Bandar Sunway. CQ Breyer now has campuses at three locations, 80 dedicated employees, numerous specialized laboratories, and extensive technical facilities to provide hands on training to its students.
Having great faith in CQ Breyer infrastructure, programmes and teaching quality, CQ Breyer has now been approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Malaysia to enrol international students. CQ Breyer is now set to launch its service internationally and enable international students to take advantage of the CQ Breyer quality education in Vocational Skills.
CQ Breyer is also an approved City and Guilds and CompTIA centre. At CQ Breyer quality is assured through the various Quality Assurance Systems in place.
- A curriculum that is both national and international
- A learning environment that is both conducive and student friendly
- Hands on practical learning experience at industries
- The essential thinking skills that differentiates a positive thinking workforce from a mere knowledge workforce
- Immediate employment opportunities
- Knowledge with appropriate work attitudes and living skills
Awards and Achievements
As a result of CQ Breyer Group of Colleges’ effort to provide the best vocational education and also essential employability skills for its students has enabled it to secure the following awards and achievements:
- NAPEI Educational Excellence Award (8 Times Since 2005)
- 3rd Prize in FEMAC Skills Competition
- Trainee selected for Indian dance of ‘Kuchipudi’ training in India by Astro
- Research paper submission as stakeholder in 3rd Annual International Skills conference